This release brings an overhauled shortcuts recognition system. We have heard from our users that shortcuts are not 100% reliable in some situations. So in this release, we bring a month-of-work-worth shortcuts recognition, replacement, and pasting system.
From our tests, the shortcuts are now much more reliable. We are confident the bug with shortcuts not being recognized has been nearly eliminated. Moreover, shortcuts are now much faster — the new system allowed us to perform typed-text removal instantaneously.
However, because this system is entirely new, we expect some bugs may come out in the following days as we roll the feature out to all of you, our users. If you notice any problems with the shortcut system, please let us know using the "Send feedback" button in the app's help menu.
- Added a toggle in app Settings to disable the shortcut recognition system.
Windows only) Improved the shortcut recognition system,
- Made the shortcuts replacement and pasting system more reliable,
- Added animations to the banners.
- Fixed "Restart and update" button opening the same app version,
- Fixed search window shifting off-center when reopened.