⌨️ Inserting templates within templates
We are excited to unveil the anticipated feature of inserting templates inside other templates in Dilato! With this latest update, we empower you to seamlessly type any shortcut when editing templates or making notes. Previously, only shortcuts of text-only templates could be inserted in Dilato. With this enhancement, you can effortlessly insert templates with fields into any other template.
- All shortcuts work in the Dilato editors (works in the desktop app and web version).
- Use Windows-compatible new-line characters (this allows you to paste Dilato notes into native apps like Notepad).
- Fixed template name field not focusing when creating a new template or renaming,
- Fixed undo/redo buttons not working in the editor,
- Fixed triple-click select in the editor.