Explore our templates!
Dilato is much more than a template library! Download the Dilato app to insert text templates directly in your EMR, make up your own templates and share them with friends. To make your work more efficient right from the start, we provide you with a wide library of pre-made templates. Take a look below and explore our library.
- Symptoms ⭐️
- Exams ⭐️
- Emergency medicine
- General medicine
- Infectious diseases
- ACEP patient handouts
- Nate Friedman, MD
- EM Resource.org
- Emoji and Symbols 🙂
Over the last 2 weeks, how often have you been bothered by the following problems?
1. Feeling nervous, anxious or on edge:
2. Not being able to stop or control worrying:
3. Worrying too much about different things:
4. Trouble relaxing:
5. Being so restless that it is hard to sit still:
6. Becoming easily annoyed or irritable:
7. Feeling afraid as if something awful might happen:
Score on a total of 21 points
Not at all = 0 point
Several days = 1 point
More than half the days = 2 points
Nearly every days = 3 points
Minimal score for generalized anxiety disorder is 10
• No anxiety: 0-4 points
• Mild anxiety: 5-9 points
• Moderate anxiety: 10-14 points
• Severe anxiety: 15-21 points
Ready to use Dilato?
Use hundreds of our pre-made templates!Sign up for free